When you first launch your business, there’s a driving force, a vision of what you could achieve. Your business mission is your raison d’être, your ‘reason for being’. Beyond the money, why are you in business? This is GAP’s business mission – “We create emotional connections with customers around the […]
I specialise in offering a full marketing service and can assist you in reaching out and growing your target audience.
I can work closely with you to create a marketing strategy which will help you grow your business and increase sales and customer loyalty.
I can help you manage all aspects of your online presence including creating social media accounts, producing blog and website content, responding to and growing your customer base online, growing an email list that is integrated with your website which will allow you to communicate directly with your customers.
If you are interested in a free consultation to discuss your marketing needs and what I can offer please contact me or call me on 07540 985152.
This full marketing service can include:
- Social media set up & Management
- Website & Blogging
- Email marketing
- Creating a joined up online & offline marketing strategy
- Managing campaigns & marketing schedule
- Blogger outreach
- Additional design and website design support available if required
I also work closely with an expert traditional designer and web designer should that be a requirement.
Let’s get into some strategy! Read some Marketing tips below…
Posted by Erica in Small Business
Freelancers and consultants – fit your own oxygen mask first! One of the challenges of being a freelancer or consultant is combining the work you do for your clients helping them build their business, with the work you must do to build your own business. Every day, before you start […]
Posted by Erica in Self Employment
I was reading an Observer article this week, apparently only 25% of adult Americans now work a full-time job. They’ve called this new way of working multiple jobs ‘gigging’. Almost ten years ago I discovered the idea of ‘multiple streams of income’ (the olden days version of gigging) and I’ve […]
Posted by Erica in Online Marketing
Most businesses, if not all should have some sort of presence online. These are the four P’s you need to focus on for success online. Positioning The first. The best. The highest quality. The cheapest. That’s positioning. Positioning is about being clear about who you are and ensuring that all […]
Posted by Erica in Small Business / Small Business Growth / Small Business Launch / Small Business Survival / Social Media Marketing Posted by Erica in Small Business Survival Posted by Erica in Marketing / Small Business Survival / Social Media Marketing
I was chatting to a small business owner the other day about their marketing, they were telling me how a particular marketing strategy didn’t work for their business. They were absolutely adamant, and yet, without too much digging I could see quite clearly that it would never have worked as […]
Posted by Erica in Business / Marketing
I believe that all small businesses have the ability to market themselves well. Great small business marketing isn’t about throwing money at expensive advertising in a bid to try and compete with big businesses. Less is expected of small businesses when it comes to marketing, it’s therefore quite easy to […]
Posted by Erica in Marketing / Small Business Development
Over the past few posts I have covered; how to get your product right for your target market, how to set the right price, and how to ensure your promotions reach your target market. Today we have one final consideration before you can start making your plan. Your products and […]
Posted by Erica in Marketing
Are your promotions reaching your target market? Look at your customer profile and list all the media they might consume. What do they read? What do they listen to? What do they watch? What events do they attend? What social media sites do they visit? Are you currently promoting via […]
Posted by Erica in Marketing
Pricing is a huge topic, for today I want to focus on price as a measure of value. Your customer’s perceived value of your product will partly depend on the price. Most people will automatically assume that a £25 product is better than a similar product costing £10. What perception […]
Posted by Erica in Marketing
The Marketing Mix encompasses the 4-P’s that help business people like you to understand customer needs so that you can meet and exceed customer expectations. The 4-P’s are; Product, Price, Promotion, Place. Each ‘P’ should be explored in turn and decisions made with your target audience in mind. As you […]
- A breath of fresh air to the industry!In a short space of time Erica has transformed the Marketing of our business, we now have a 12 month, week to week plan and I feel that we have focus and direction rather then ambling along. The results she has achieved has surpassed our expectations. Erica is a pleasure to work with, she has made a conscious effort to get to know the entire team and every aspect of our Business. After years of dealing with Marketing Companies who promised the earth and delivered very little – Erica is a breath of fresh air to the Industry!Sam Hastings,Managing Director
- Social Media Skills WorkshopErica presented a workshop at The 6th National VA Conference and Awards in 2012 on the topic of social media skills for Virtual Assistants. I have to say that this was one of the most interactive and fun workshops I have ever experienced as well as FULL of AMAZING content. Erica has a great talent for explaining how things work with social media so that you actually do understand it. My delegates and myself included, came away with some clear actions and real focus as well as motivation for this area. I would never hesitate to have Erica back…in fact she is now a guest writer for our VA Magazine on this topic.Carmen MacDougall,The VA Coaching and Training Company and The VA Magazine
- The perfect guest speakerErica was a perfect guest speaker at MumsClub’s headline event last year. Her session was highly attended, where she presented relevant and timely information clearly and concisely. She displayed clear understanding of our target market and engaged with her audience who listened intently.Jane Hopkins MBE